Monday, May 01, 2006

i'm baked

I can't believe it. It's Monday night after my biology class and I'm sitting here in the school bibrary's 2nd floor group study room typing up this blog. The reason is because I'm trying to come down.

Funny story really, Faye, my classmate in bio brought in a slice of banana bread with some special added ingredients. I tasted it, it was good. I thought that a little piece wouldn't hurt, but then i got a bigger piece, then one hour later after our ten minute break, i started feeling the effects. it was late reaction. i'm such a liteweight, and a delayed reaction. it feels weird to type , my mind is somewhere else, but onthis blog, but my fingers are far removed from the mind. i listenn to the eyepod. in a szone. a weird zone, so that was a really good cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home