Saturday, April 29, 2006

the bitch sessions

I'm in such a fowl mood right now. The whole day was fucked. I woke up sometime around 10:45am. Debated whether I should go back to bed to shake off that last piece of tired, but decided to fight through. I planned so many things to do, but wound up chatting online for oh, close to two hours.

On a positive note, I made two hours worth of progress on transferring the 1988 Olympic track and field footage from VHS to DVD. I need to finish this project before the end of May, so I can hand it off to that guy Steve from Indiana, that one who let me borrow his other track and field tapes.

Feeling tired sucks, all day I felt all dark and sluggish inside, unmotivated to study, or unsure how to make use of the day.

After finally showering at 7pm, I started to pack up for my trip to the EG, and then the stress and anxiety of moving hit me hard. I read before that a person who moves something like five times in within ten years will suffer from stress, big time. So thinking about that stressed me out even more. Moreover, not knowing where I'm moving to pissed me off. Should I ask if I could change my lease to a month-to-month, or do I move to EG for two months and go back closer to school when school starts up again, or do I do this or do that?

I'm really unpleasant to be around with right now. Poor Roomie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home