Tuesday, March 07, 2006

aaa

I became a AAA member several weeks ago. Joining was one of the most exciting things I felt lately, continuing proof that the littlest things excite me. Now I can get free maps - yes, maps excite me too - and special discounts at participating hotels and such, and roadside assistance whenever!

I don't know if it's some weird karma or luck deal, but then Angel got sick. Her driver side lock won't engage when I use the key beeper thing, and it won't lock when I start the engine, so there's definitely something wrong.

I haven't had time to take her to get fixed because 1) I don't really have much time to hang out at the scum-sucking-money-hungry-pig mechanic's and 2) the scum-sucking-money-hungry-pig mechanic will probably take an arm and a leg to get the problem fixed, or they'll "find" something else wrong. Bastardos!

2 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 3:54 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I heart AAA. If you tell them where you're going on a trip they will make a personalized trip booklet for you that has maps specialized and hotels an food and EVERYTHING. AAA 4 life! :)

 
At 3/09/2006 4:57 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

Go to an AAA-approved garage, and AAA will back you up if you have any complaints!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home