Saturday, April 22, 2006

sacratomato

Fun times in Sacramento today. Roomie and I took advantage of the ok weather, although the forecast predicted thunderstorms, and headed to Old Sacramento. After a quick drive around the area, while looking for parking, I decided that the area didn't seem to offer much except specialty shops after specialty shops, so off we went to the state capitol instead.

Fun times at the capitol, and it was free! We strolled outside and inside, admiring the architecture and design.

One of my favorite attractions inside were promotional displays by each of California's counties. This one is of San Bernardino, which I found out today is the largest county in all of the 48 contiguous states. Who knew?

After all that, I finally bought a new pair of sunglasses that look more of the times. Even though they're really tight against my temples and my pinoy nose doesn't really have a bridge to hold it up, I thought it looked good, ha! That was really exciting. I also bought a new pair of slip-on shoes that can hold my orthotics...boo-yah!

1 Comments:

At 4/25/2006 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the shades! you look hot, kuya! but you knew that already. when are we lunching? EG wants to have drinks too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home