Friday, March 10, 2006

the last temptation of 3rd Giliginich

I don't miss working, but now I feel the hardships of not having a regular monthly income. Though I'm not starving yet - luckily I do have family and Roomie close enough to run to if necessary, and they won't allow something like that to happen anyway - I'm suddenly slightly Mr. Materialistic. More wants than needs pop up like crazy all over the place: DVD recorder, Victorinox backpack, SFSU sweatshirt, wcsn.com track and field coverage, ebay auction items, artwork, COBRA health insurance coverage, computer software upgrades, etc., all come up to my face and tempted me so badly.

I already blew a chunk of change on one item listed above, so hopefully the buck stops there. I don't have any health insurance coverage at the moment and that's totally freakin me out. Oh priorities, priorities.

2 Comments:

At 3/10/2006 5:02 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

Check out Kaiser before you do COBRA. Kaiser was $100/mo cheaper for me than COBRA. If you're 20-29 years old, the $25 copayment plan is $188/Mo, and if you're 30-39, it's $217.

 
At 3/16/2006 11:35 PM, Blogger Christina said...

still hating $$ & still playing the lotto. pray that i win and i'll get you all the things you listed on your post! *cackle*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home