Sunday, April 30, 2006

douche bag

Thursday night's holistic health class provided some unfullfilled comic relief when the instructor started talking about one of panchakarma's therapies, the enema. She mentioned that one can buy an enema bag at any Walgreen's or Longs and told the ladies how it's very similar to a "douche bag," used for the times when they don't feel fresh down there. I watch too much "South Park" or comedies or heard too many jokes regarding the words "douche bag" that it took all my strength and energy to not burst out laughing because she just blurted it out in a "real life" context without any warning and with a straight face. I didn't even manage a shoulder shake; quite an accomplishment. Yah, I'm immature.

1 Comments:

At 5/09/2006 4:37 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

You are a better man than I.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home