Monday, November 07, 2005

no bueno

My little body's falling apart.

I didn't go shopping for my home meals in two weeks, so instead of eating salad every night, I ate junk food, remember the Halloween candy? All the poisons are finally surfacing.

In addition, my sleep patterns this whole semester are way whacked.

Right now, I'm suffering from a big headache that started the moment I opened my eyes this morning.

All weekend, my shoulders, especially the right, seem like a bunch of boy scouts practiced their knot tying on my muscles, because the pain is almost unbearable. On Saturday night, Roomie offered to massage the area. He applied some lotion with a burning sensation that supposedly takes away the pain. The next morning, my right shoulder felt so much tighter and more painful; WTF!

I so need physical therapy or some deep tissue massage right now. OUCH!

3 Comments:

At 11/09/2005 4:44 PM, Blogger bev said...

deep tissue massages definitely help. a few weeks ago i had a shoulders were so knotted they gave me a bad headache. i got a deep tissue massage and it helped immediately. i also realized that that week i hadn't eaten ANY vegetables and that added to the headache.

 
At 11/09/2005 11:41 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

thanks bev, do u have a regular that you go to and could recommend?

 
At 11/17/2005 11:34 PM, Blogger bev said...

no one in particular to recommend...i just happened to have a gift certificate to a spa :) actually she was really good, but sooooo expensive!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home