Tuesday, November 01, 2005

post-halloween blues

I'm slowly seeing other people's pics and tales from Halloween. Now I'm bummed out because the only thing I did remotely close to the occasion was buy candy...for myself.

I love giving out the candy to all the neighborhood kids. I just think the kiddies get so cute upon receiving a handfull of unhealthy, delicious sugar. But this year, since I moved to an apartment building, and when I got home there were no kids roaming the streets in sight probably because the corporate pigs get them to trick or treat at the malls, I couldn't do that.

The thought of going to the Castro or doing something else fun was out of the question because of my best friend, Homework (insert hint of sarcasm here).

Oh well, there's always next year. Hmm, maybe I'll even dress up then.

2 Comments:

At 11/01/2005 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kids trick or treat at the stores back East, but I didn't know they had started doing that here. Ugh.

 
At 11/02/2005 4:38 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

yes, "mean girls," a true classic! i think if i dresse up for halloween, i could pull off that playboy bunny get-up too, hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home