Tuesday, November 01, 2005

sauna

My office, my corner of this old building has an uncontrollable heater. The thermostat can read how hot it is, but we can't reduce/increase the temperature. It also seems that in previous years, the heater is on during summer, but does nobody any good in the winter. This summer/fall is no exception.

Last night, at 6:30pm, when it got dark outside and the temperature cooled a lot from a blistering 80 degrees early on, I sweat buckets! I fiddled with the thermostat with no relief. I mean the maintenance people came in last winter to supposedly fix the damn contraption, but alas, I must make another service call.

I'm all alone in this office that fits four people. Luckily one of the former "tenants" of this room left his desk fan. So along with my own fan, I got both of them blasting, in search of some relief.

Don't waste your money going to a sauna, come to my office instead, sheesh.

1 Comments:

At 11/02/2005 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

open the windows. i think your plants are gonna die

 

Post a Comment

<< Home