Monday, October 24, 2005

to tell you the truth...

Last Saturday, weird things happened.

After Roomie and I ate at that Giliginich restaurant, Kuya's, he dropped me off and I attempted to take a 90-minute nap, but instead, I watched "Harold and Kumar...White Castle."

The movie contained funny scenes/parts/dialogue, ek-ek. But maybe my fatigue/feeling tired just overwhelmed me, because I felt so ready to turn that sh!t off after the first half of the movie. As a matter of fact, now that I'm thinking about it, I hated that movie...too disturbing.

So then I took my 90-minute + nap after finishing H&K. But I still didn't have the energy to go out to Tata's Pub Crawl. I attempted to do homework. It's like a dream. I think I chatted on the phone with Pastris. I did something, I swear I did.

3 Comments:

At 10/25/2005 2:13 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

to tell you the truth...the "cookie" really was good! Thanks SG!!!

 
At 10/25/2005 6:32 PM, Blogger Jason said...

to tell you the truth...i loved "Harold and Kumar" especially the racoon scene...hahaha. Some people told me I freakin looked like John Cho (Harold)...geezness lol.

 
At 10/25/2005 6:47 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

to tell you the truth...maybe i'm just O.A.! i guess it wasn't that bad of a movie. it does have its fine moments, and the whole empowerment thing, blasé, blasé. someone suggested i re-watch it while i'm stoned or something. perhaps, perhaps.

i don't see the resemblance as much, but i'd take it as a compliment. he does, however, remind me of our other friend (change the last letter of last name to last vowel).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home