Thursday, October 20, 2005

bumsuck coo

I'm so bummed because I think I see how my GD III teacher works now. In the week or two following our final presentation for a project, she'll display all the students' work in a display case at the "foyer" by the "entrance" to the DAI department in the Fine Arts building lower level.

Now for the first project, the stereotype box, she put the "better" designs inside the glass case, while the rest, like mine, got displayed on top of the case, so you needed to look way up to view the "others." The box display came down a few days earlier than I thought, so I couldn't tell exactly whose work got placed inside or outside, but I think all the people inside the glass got A's.

Anyhoo, after my history class tonight, I went by to check out the glass case to see how our books got displayed. Mine was in the back, so i figured I probably got a bad grade, again! I expressed all my weird vibes (sadness, anger, frustration, depression, ek-ek) to Roomie when he called while I made dinner.

Then KuyaJC comes over to borrow some of my books for his research paper, and he relays to me that Marie-Jose, our class TA, told him something to the effect that the teacher's not impressed by my work, or that I'm struggling or some other jive talk. So hearing that made me spiral down even more.

Also, I hate using yahoo now because they've got those randomly rotating pictures, and one of the women look like my GD III teacher, and it's all very annoying. I really hate that class. Plus I'm not even learning anything new, it's just a lot of work. Oh stop the insanity! Whatever, I'm just an angry biyatch. buwhahahahahaha.

4 Comments:

At 10/20/2005 1:31 PM, Blogger Mur said...

oh...hang in there! I think you are totally talented!

BTW, what is bumsuck coo?

 
At 10/20/2005 2:17 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

thanks for the support guys.

btw. bumsuck coo is a reference to a friend of a friend of a friend. It's his korean name (I spelled it differently), but I think the story goes like this: his teacher didn't want to call him "bumsuck," so she changed his name to "tommy."

 
At 10/20/2005 2:36 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

forgot to mention why i used "bumsuck coo" as the title...it just felt "right." yeah, i'm crazy like thatch.

 
At 10/30/2005 8:37 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

She sounds like an elementary school teacher with that display and the way she put the "best" work in the case.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home