Tuesday, October 18, 2005

a little bit of this, a little bit of thatch

1. This evening, I signed up for Xanga, just so I could post a comment on my classmate's entry about his GD III book project from last week. Had no idea what Xanga is, I thought it's just another MySpace or Friendster type of site, but it's actually specifically for blogging. I just heard about Xanga two months ago, but apparently, it's already existed for a few years now. I don't think I'll use it though.


2. This is what my office space looks like when I left work today, a big ol' mess. It reflects the chaos that I encounter the 40 hours I'm there every week. Every time I clean it up, the clutter comes back so quickly. I just wanna burn everything on that desk, except my keyboard, trackball (I spent my own hard-earned cash for this because the department "didn't have money in the budget" bs when I first started), and the plant; my former co-worker Lennoire gave me that a few years ago. She actually gave me her other plants too, but they're behind me when I took the pic. Sakomi would also breathe on the plant, she said it's like talking to them; they need that oxygen or carbon dioxide, or some gas from your mouth, or something like thatch.

3. Last week, when I stayed home sick, I saw the little kid next door with his mom downstairs at the washer and dryer. This kid annoys the hell out of me. When I'm home during the day and weekends, I could hear him scream all the time. He also makes some weird noise on the adjoining wall sometimes, and just about every morning, before my alarm goes off, he wakes me up by running up and down the freakin hallway, and screaming. Everything he does is very annoying. But when I saw his cute little smile (aimed at me) and whatever other cuteness qualities lovely little boys and girls possess kinda levelled me out a bit at that point.

2 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 1:27 PM, Blogger Mur said...

Kids (and dogs) will do that to you!

 
At 10/24/2005 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

carbon dioxide.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home