Tuesday, October 04, 2005

a shocking shocker!

The instructor for the History of Design and Technology sent emails saying that she posted our grades for the midterm and group presentations on Blackboard.

For our group presentation on Emile Galle, we scored 34/35. Everyone in the group gets the same grade. This score includes my shaking hands and quivering voice during my part of the presentation, and the class average: 32.13 Booyah!

Here's the real shocker: for the midterm, I scored 54/56!!!!!!! The class average: 45.73. Schwinggg!

I'm real happy with this score because my previous assignments go like these: 5/5, 4/6, 4/7, 4/5, and scored below the class averages.

I'm crossing my fingers that the midterm score isn't a typo, yikes! I'll find out for sure tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home