Monday, October 03, 2005

peligro

Danger indeed. What's wrong with me? At my age, you'd think that my bad school habits from high school are things of the past, but no, procrastination with homework still rules supreme. I wouldn't call it laziness, but mental block, rather. Why can I only come up with solutions for the design problems the night before they're due? Staying up until 4am or 6am or not getting any sleep at all is no picnic. Mental blocks suck.

Last week, I vowed to turn over a new leaf, and make sure to do homework during the entire weekend, but yeah, that's the perfect time to run errands and "detox" from the stress caused by the week before. Anyway, I'm making slow progress on my current assignment, the book project. There's a whole lot of facets I gotta take care of: photography, treatment of the photography, layout, designing a cover, typography, blase blase. I told people already that I'll take a break from design classes next semester and take a class for my Segment 3 and that dang Biology class + lab.

Don't know if I'm done with design altogether, we'll see after my "break." I guess it's an Aries/Rat thing, we can't stick to one thing for too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home