Wednesday, August 30, 2006

senioritis pt. 2

My second day of school:

1. Ran into SG twice in one day at two different locations. Imagine that. After not seeing each other in months.

2. Ran into Sher...nice.

3. Lunch with Ashley at Subway..."eat fresh!"

4. I don't like the way this semester's starting out. I"m scrambling to find and add classes, tweaking my schedule, and feeling like I don't really want to do it anymore. This whole lookin for classes is distracting and I feel very uprooted, not like previous semesters where I got off to running starts.

5. One part of the scrambling is to please someone I want to please. I want to take the afternoon section, but someone wants me to take the evening section so someone doesn't have to be alone. I aim to please. LAME LAME LAME.

I gotta get over this and focus; keep my eye on the fucking prize. #5 is plain ol' LAME!

6. I hope lying to another "someone/something (think big institution/big brother)" doesn't bite me hard in the ass. Oh, that's gonna freak me out for sure. All this worry because of convenience/(laziness?). Now I know how Bachi feels. Hopefully I don't go to jail for that one. Vague (think of the song, a spoof of "Vogue" by Julie Brown in Medusa)!

7. Found out why my financial aid hasn't been disbursed: because they don't count waitlisted classes, so I only have 10 frikkin units instead of the mandatory 12! Ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home