Friday, August 18, 2006

not monica lewinsky

My month + 1/2 graphic design summer internship ended today. Wouldn't you know it, as it always does, this was the best week at that place because I was counting down the days and hours til freedom, and of course you feel so much more relaxed when you know the end is near.

Things like: that other designer guy finally warming up to you or talking to you more start to happen, or just feeling happy in general.

The boss took me out to lunch on Wednesday. What a nice guy. He said some really nice things. I learned a lot from my short gig there. I even got to go with him and the other senior designer to a client presentation; exciting stuff! It's interesting to see how the client reacts to the work that you design.

It's a good thing this internship produced no scandal, like that one time with Bill and Monica.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home