Tuesday, July 18, 2006

snooze x15

I started to train my body to sleep hella early and wake up hella early so I can hit the gym before going to work. The target time for bed: 9pm, and target for waking up: 5am.

I wound up hitting the sack at 9:30pm, haha, even Filipino time got me there. The bizarre thing was that I hit the snooze button from the moment it went off until sometime around 7:30am. My body just said, "Umm, I'm used to the regular time, so I'll make you feel like a log for now, you ain't gett'n up fool."

Perhaps I was recovering from something, like the heat, the dehydration, the ek-ek, or that the time difference of waking up at 7:30 regularly to 5am was too drastic a change. Guess I'll take it one night at a time, one night at a time, one night at a time, Laaaaa la la laa, One night at a tiiiiiime, yeeeaahhheeeahhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home