Wednesday, August 30, 2006

senioritis

First day of school went like this:

1. DAI 505: Research and Development Lab seemed interesting. That class definitely has lots of work in store for us. 2 of my top 5 from DAI 300 (Fall '04) are in the class ;)

2. Ran into Mitz in the hallway. Mitz sported a new 'do. I like it, of course. With a face like that, you can't go wrong. :p

3. Visited Ashley's new work place on campus. Ashley's always good for a lot of laughs. Ashley also has a new 'do, which I also like.

4. Ran into Ms. Noble who asked me to TA for her class. It's cool, at lease there's 3 units to fall back on if I can't find/add into another class.

5. Ate at the cafeteria again. Ugh, I still couldn't get the taste of the chicken strips from last semester out of my mouth, so why did I go back for more? sigh. At least they had the barbeque meatballs this time also, along with those teeny shrimp popcorn bites.

6. ID 240: Color and Design: seems like a waste of my time and money. Not really feeling this class, although if I drop it, I'd forfeit all the eye candy. sigh. But the teacher seems a little on the dumbass side. I mean, she butchered almost every single name on the roll sheet. I mean how hard is it to say/read "Ophelia/Ofelia" or "Chloe" or "Ignacio????" Hello, you're in the Bay Area, get with the program. As I said, good thing the TA credits are there to fall back on.

7. Noticed all the missing headphones while walking throughout campus. Where did all the iPods go? Does nobody bring their iPods to school anymore? Is it just me? Did I not get the memo? Bizarre.

8. Felt symptoms of senioritis. Felt them even early on this summer. But when I start thinking about not wanting to pursue a class or "do I really need to be here?" then we've got a problem. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home