Thursday, July 13, 2006

umm, hairballs????

This morning, as I opened the door to Angel, I was greeted with some disgusting stuff. I highly suspected that it was cat vomit, or coughed-up "hairballs," although there were definitely other things on there besides hair, but I didn't dare investigate too much.

My apartment building has a resident homeless cat that hangs out in the car port. I've seen some of the "stuff" on my neighbor's (they give the cat food sometimes and the cat really likes these people; I've seen them interact like it's their cat, but alas, it's not) car a while back, so I was the cat deposited on Angel. This cat gives me dirty looks every time we see each other, which is practically every day. I say hi most of the time, or I just give him/her a nod of hello the other times.

I showed my coworker who owns a cat if he's ever seen a "hairball" like this one, but he was shocked at what he saw. I felt a little sad when he commented (perhaps jokingly?) that the cat might die soon because of what it puts in its stomach. I mean, there's some weird wild stuff there.

1 Comments:

At 7/17/2006 7:23 PM, Blogger Christina said...

Dude! Ewww, WHAT are those!? Poor kitty :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home