Wednesday, May 10, 2006

damn you fedex!

While my problem with UPS was that they never delivered in the evenings for domestic delivery when people are usually home already, the problem with FedEx is that they delivered my package at around 6:20pm earlier this evening.

Where was I? I was in class. Oh the irony of it all.

This irony leads me to wonder if I'm not meant to have Tivo at all. The package that I missed was some kind of wireless internet adapter for Tivo to work. Since I received the big Tivo box through UPS about two weeks ago, I haven't "enjoyed" the "benefits" of Tivo because it just hasn't worked because of that darn missing adapter.

Perhaps I'm really not meant to have a relationship with Tivo. Three years ago it didn't work out, and now, not having a job, does paying $13 a month really worth pausing live tv? I don't even watch that much tv anymore. It's a great trend for me. Especially when I eat, the tv is off, since eating is supposedly one of the times when you're nourishing yourself with some quiet time. Why let tv distract you?

I may need to return this Tivo as well. I mean really, much of what's on tv is just crap anyway. I only watch some of the crap.

1 Comments:

At 5/15/2006 11:28 AM, Blogger laragitara said...

the universe is telling you something. listen...

LG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home