Tuesday, May 02, 2006

the future's so bright, i gotta wear shades

I'm stuck with the new shades that I got in Sacramento.

Last week, SG and I lunched at Toyo, a Japanese restaurant in a shopping area with Albertson's and Ross as the anchor stores. After grabbing dessert from Baskin Robbins, we walked by Ross on the way back to the car and right by the window was the sunglass carousel. There, I saw my new pair of sunglasses and upon further inspection, found out that they only cost $9.99 at Ross compared to $36 at Macy's. Even though I wound up paying a total of around $24 at Macy's because of a sale they got going on and an additional off when I paid with the Macy's card, my dream was to buy the pair at Ross and return the other ones at Macy's.

I couldn't buy the Ross pair right then because of the really super-long line, and SG had class, so we didn't have enough time to stick around for that.

Well today, my first chance to go back to Ross, and the carousel was mostly depleted of its stock. Not a trace of my pair there, so there went a missed opportunity to get some cash back in my pocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home