Friday, May 05, 2006

...you give good "head"...

Head massage, that is.

For my haircut this morning, my barber/stylist rinsed out the tiny loose hair in those beauty shop head sink dealios. This guy's got some magic fingers because when he ran that warm water and then shampooed, that's when the massage action took place. It felt like my head experienced a long and drawn out orgasm, yeah, it was that good. I still feel the "tingle," hours and hours after the fact. Something about the right length of his nails and the smoothness of his skin, and of course the softness of the water enhanced everything.

Unfortunately, I can't duplicate his magic when I shampoo on my own, and I attempted many, many times.

The title is sung in the tune of Whitney Houston's "You Give Good Love."

1 Comments:

At 5/09/2006 9:32 AM, Blogger laragitara said...

I sure could use some o' dat!

LG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home