Thursday, March 02, 2006

don't forget to bring a towel

This girl sashays with her girlfriend in to class about one hour late and sat on the floor near where I'm seated because there weren't enough seats available elsewhere in the room where they could sit together.

Now this puta must have swum laps in her perfume because for the remainder of the class, her overpowering scent attacked my nose. I'm sensitive to smells, like when I go cologne shopping and test out a couple on those cards, and the ones that I do like on my wrist to see how my chemistry reacts to the scent, I get a big headache afterwards.

Ugh, so now I'm suffering from a headache. The irony of it all was that this happened in my Holistic Health class. I hope someone tells that puta to never swim laps in her perfume again. I was about to say something to her tonight, but she was saved by the bell.

4 Comments:

At 3/04/2006 7:05 AM, Blogger Lena said...

I HATE when people overdose on the perfumes or better yet, when you find that someone else is wearing a scent you love and it just smells so different on them that you don't want to ever wear it again. I'd pay to see you say something to her lol...

 
At 3/06/2006 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"did someone say towel? wanna get hiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh?" -towlie

 
At 3/07/2006 7:13 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

Have you ever had them spray stuff on you at Macy's before you get a chance to say no?

 
At 3/09/2006 1:42 PM, Blogger laragitara said...

you should say something to her, or to the instructor. it's absolutely ok to ask that a class be scent free, for those who are sensitive to scents. it's all about holistic right?

I go to ACTCM for acupuncture, and there's a sign there that asks that folks be scent free. nothing wrong with that i think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home