Monday, February 20, 2006

mondays suck

Because it's a busy day: two classes, both Biology. The first, the lab, goes from 12-3pm, and the lecture 5-8pm. Biology's not my thing, I can't grasp all those atoms and nucleic acids and lipids and proteins, but it's a GE and you can't spell degree without GE.

We had our first test for the lecture tonight. The instructor is a sadist, a sicko, a wacko. Maybe it's because the subject doesn't suit me, but he writes the tests in a different language, and we're supposed to answer them based on inklings of the topics that he drones on and on about during class.

I was so distraught after taking the test that during the remaining two hours of lecture, my mind was all over the place and couldn't follow his lecture.

I signed up to take Bio with this particular instructor because someone, ahem, SG, recommended him, ahem, SG. Also, he got some good reviews on ratemyprofessors.com. But apparently, all the girls gave him a good rating because they think he's cute, but maybe they compared him to an individual chromosome? I mean anything's cute compared to that. Oh well, c'est la vie, I'm not bitter.

1 Comments:

At 2/23/2006 10:56 AM, Blogger Christina said...

Speaking of GE - old joke: stand up, put your arms over your head like you were spelling the letter O and spell the word IMAGE.

Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home