Tuesday, December 06, 2005

hole

I really hate myself for letting myself go, I mean jumping on the Capitalistic bandwagon of owing money. It started way back in 1997, when I transferred to another department at Wells Fargo and I saw so many people in debt. I thought, wow, that's the American Way, so it's ok to spend money I don't have.

I'm still paying for all my mistakes from all these years. It's the main reason for shithole I'm in now. Going back to school no longer is in my terms. I would never have even thought of Sac State. Now I won't get my degree from SFSU. I'm still saddened by the circumstances. Oh well, live and learn as they say. I'll basically feel sorry for myself for as long as I can, I'm like thatch.

On a brighter note, how many times can I gush about the amount of eye candy at Westlake Trader Joes? Too bad they ran out of Tiramisu Gelato, so I got plain chocolate gelato, but that's still yummylicious. Damn, I'll miss all that eye candy too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home