Friday, December 02, 2005

efffffff!

I am so incredibly pissed off right now. My day was going pretty well, albeit I missed work this morning but i said I'd make up my hours after school.

Class was looong; the lecture topic was how to produce a portfolio, get a job, build a resume, etc. Things went ok until we got our grades for the last two projects: the book about journey and the infographic poster.

I vividly dreamt twice about me receiving my grade for the book project on a slip of paper and it showing B+ and reacting as if my whole world crumbled. Well the class ta first handed me the grade for the infographic poster, and it was better than I expected. Then she handed me the book grade and there it was: B fucking +. At that point my fire was extinguished, my wings clipped, my wind knocked from my sail, and my spirit died.

I'll have a chat with the instructor sometime next week, as many students qued up to talk with her after class.

Moments later, just as I said I would, I went in to work. I read tons of emails and one of them was the big boss basically saying I got in trouble for switching my schedule around and that a ton of new work was waiting for me to do by Monday, and one was due at 4pm today. WTF? She knew I had class and the fucker made it sound like I'm unreliable.

I know why I got in trouble too, it's because of our motherfucking office manager, who is a gossiping, shrivelled-up-like-a-prune witch, with huge knockers that hang down to her waist like Ms. Choksondik of South Park, and probably never got any dick in all her life, who should already been retired ten years ago. I know that passive-aggressive, back-stabbing bitch is out to get me. She puts on such a fake front and then talks trash behind your back. I don't know why everyone in the office bows down to her. Everyone just seems to play her game even though they complain about her too. It's quite strange. Ok yeah, maybe some of the shit I pull at work is all coming back to me, but that won't stop me from feeling pissed. And whatever, I'm supposed to have control of my feelings, but whatever.

karma

And now, Roomie is not answering either the home phone or the cell phone so I can vent some more! arrrggghhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home