Wednesday, November 30, 2005

it's like heaven in your mouth

Yeah, that's what SPAM tastes like. Everyone gives Spam a bad rap, and yeah, I can see where they're coming from, but the secret to loving Spam is not knowing where its ingredients are coming from. I just like to experience the pure joy and bliss of it in my mouth.

I grabbed Bancy and took her to Lucky Chances today, as I craved to taste that greasy, deliciously greasy and garlicky food. I ordered the same thing as yesterday, albeit with much anguish about whether to combine the Spam with some other "meat." Unfortunately, I think I jinxed myself by saying that LC's service was fast, and today, more folks dined there, so we waited a little longer than usual for the food.

3 Comments:

At 12/02/2005 7:27 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I know I'm not one to talk, you know, with my love of beef jerky an all, but SPAM? I'm just not too sure...

 
At 12/05/2005 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhaa.. yes like heaven.. wonder where you got that line from? hahahhahaha. ok. we gotta find a new place. i knew you would go back there. hahah

 
At 12/06/2005 12:43 AM, Blogger It's just me said...

yes, forgot to cite your for the line...it's all you, baby!

and sarah, just think of spam like hotdogs or sausage. it's basically the same thing, right? except spam comes in a can, like another delicious feast: vienna sausages! ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home