Friday, November 25, 2005

post tg blues

And by tg, I mean Thanksgiving, not transgender. Anyway, I woke up a lot later than I wanted to, well I stayed up later than I wanted to, so there's the cause and effect. I felt tired all day. It's the let-down from last night's festivities. And the weather made things more blah.

Roomie called me from Elk Grove and said that Meek and Fredo and him were gonna see "Rent" at the 1:15pm show. He called me at Noon. The drive from AC to EG takes one hour. I rushed to get ready and got going. I hit stop-and-go traffic even before Fairfield, so I just went back to AC. That whole emotional rollercoaster took a lot out of me. First I was all excited, then bummed out in a matter of minutes.

So I hung out with the folks, and went to town with my nephew. I bought some cheap used DVDs: "Team America World Police" from Blockbuster and "Father of the Pride" from Rasputin's.

I feel weird. My energy's whacked.

2 Comments:

At 11/28/2005 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"roomie"?? did i miss something?? did you move again?? you have roommates now? sorry man, haven't been able to keep in touch in a while and am a bit out of the loop. glad your thanksgiving food fest was a nice one.

 
At 11/28/2005 4:41 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

"Roomie" is the same person that you met before, my roommate for 8 years, you know, that one! I can't use real names on here without their permission. I still live by myself in DC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home