Monday, November 21, 2005

the icebox

Just as I predicted, now that the weather's finally letting some chill in the air, well at least at SFSU, the damn heater finally turned itself off, or someone sure did. I arrived this morning to frostbite. Seemingly, the heat turned off sometime during the weekend, because there certainly wasn't any trace of warmth at all.

Luckily, I did work in another room for most of the day. But now, my nose is a little runny, my throat feels a little scratchy, hmm, it's gotta be the sudden change in that room's temperature. I just downed some Emergen-C; hopefully I can nip any illness in the bud. Family from Washington and Arizona are coming for T.

Before I went to work in the other room, I corresponded to my former instructor to have him check out my resume. Unfortunately, he emailed back all his great "corrections" after I already submitted the thing to HR. Oh well, we'll see if i even get an interview. What the hey? But I hope they don't laugh at the resume though. The last time I did one was back at the end of 2001.

1 Comments:

At 11/22/2005 8:52 AM, Blogger Des said...

thanks for the compliment. i could email you the chicken recipe if you want ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home