Saturday, November 19, 2005

more lines

Epilogue to the "Walk the Line" experience:

1. This morning, after a long rest, I thought about the movie. The theme about "living life as the second best or the never good enough one like your other siblings, so you need your own gimmick to get by" spoke to me.

2. After the movie late last night/early this morning, KuyaJC decided to grab dessert at Serramonte Denny's. I parked Angel right next to this black car with wind-splattered vomit on the driver back passenger side. I'd never seen that before, sure I heard stories of party-hardy drunks vomitting like that, but that's just lore. On the walk from the car to the Denny's entrance, there were several puddles of vomit as well. Oddly enough, we didn't lose our appetite, but the place was packed like sardines so we opted for IHOP by my place instead. I really wanted this Oreo Blizzard shake from Denny's, instead we settled for day-old nasty chocolate mousse cake with bad service.

3. Listened to Johnny Cash's rendition of the Nine Inch Nails song "Hurt" most of the day. It's a striking song, with a stunning video. Thanks to SG for that.

4 Comments:

At 11/20/2005 1:18 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

rpaulv! Don't order the oreo blizzard!

 
At 11/20/2005 1:27 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

OMG OMG, why not the oreo blizzard????

 
At 11/21/2005 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess i never told you that i indeed have dirtied my own car that way...once on my Jetta and once on my Acura...you'd think i would learn...

 
At 11/22/2005 6:46 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

It's all fat and sugar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home