Tuesday, November 15, 2005

...til tuesday

1. HHWWhat is up with this weather? I don't recall the middle of November here in SF ever feeling this hot. It's like American and East Indian Summer! Schwing! Don't get me wrong, I loved how gorgeous it was today, but I want chill and fall already! Makes me think of two things: "this is earthquake weather" or "it's soo gonna rain real soon." I can guess that because I honestly haven't seen any weather reports the last few days.

2. Picked up the new Madonna "Confessions album at Tower Records after work. Haven't read a single review for the disc, but it's like one continuous dance song throughout the entire album. It has its standouts. I smell a Grammy! haha, j/k. The best thing about though, Tower stuck a $13.99 sale sticker, but it only rang up as $11.99. YES! And Bancy, thanks for reminding me!

3. While at Tower, I impulsively grabbed Dane Cook's "Retaliation" CD/DVD combo. I can't listen to it tonight, because I'll never get any homework done! That was also on sale for $15.99. Can't pay full price for any of these things. Buying CDs all the time in the late 90's was one of the big factors that me to go into mega debt, a place that's no fun for sure.

4. I actually went to work super late; I'm supposed to start at 9am, but I got there oh around 1:45pm! The reason? Well let's just say it's a little something called my infographic poster for GD III! Worked on that little bastard all last night and all morning just so I could print out a rough bw to present to my instructor one-on-one for one final crit, since I missed class last Friday.

5. It's a full-ass moon today, so everything weird I did today, whoever I wronged, now you know why. Lo siento, okay?

2 Comments:

At 11/16/2005 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry-- I should have told you! Target had Madonna for $9.98 so that's where I got it--I woulda gotten one for you too! :( They are the best for CD prices when they are released.

You seem normal to me so stop tryng to use the full moon as an excuse! ;)

 
At 11/16/2005 9:23 PM, Blogger Lena said...

Yeah, the weather here in Delaware has been abnormally nice too. It poured here today though. I want it to cool down a bit so that I can wear some of my new outfits. How selfish of me...haha. I'm not feeling Madonna's video or her song, but I hope you enjoy it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home