Saturday, November 12, 2005

i'll have a venting mocha please, yeah thanks

1. I've said all semester how much I hate my Graphic Design III class, and I'll say it again. The biggest pain in the arse, ever! Our stupid current project is killing me! (cry like a baby here).

2. Saw something really disturbing on Mission St. by 6th. This man hit another person to the ground and it turns out that person was a woman while another woman, a friend of the guy, watched. WTF! Didn't know the situation, but it bummed me out. Later, I saw the struck woman walk back in the direction of the incident with a male companion...perhaps payback time.

3. There's so much eye candy at the Trader Joe's at Westlake in Daly City! The eye candy made up for them not having the vegetarian/fake sausage in stock. I think they don't carry the product anymore, but you gotta love all the eye candy that work there.

4. Spent more dough, a lot of dough for school supplies at both Flax and Pearl. Items of note: 24"x36" self-healing cutting mat (yay), plastic poster tube (yay, now I can be like Design Substance!), and black 3/16" foam board for the stupid inforgraphic posters due next week for GD III.

5. Still struggling with infographic poster!

6. Resisted temptation to buy dinner from either Tu Lan or Ono Hawaiian BBQ; made big spinach salad instead. Huzzahs for me!

7. "Hurt" my knee. It's one of those things where it won't pop and thus painful and hurts when I put pressure on it like when I sit down. Must be the air pressure or wet air.

4 Comments:

At 11/13/2005 10:10 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

3. TJoes products always go out of production, even the good ones. Lame!

4. Gotta love FLAX.

7. Dr. Eugene Wolf, 3000 California St.

 
At 11/15/2005 1:01 AM, Blogger Jason said...

4. Flax is FLAXPENSIVE...I go to Pearl instead. Thanks for the props on that tube thinggy. My orange one is huge and outta style...I want your black tube thinggy. WORD!

 
At 11/15/2005 7:24 AM, Blogger Mur said...

hmmm..i just went to Dr. Wolf for the cortisone shot in my shoulder...seeing him again next week. what a coincidence!

 
At 11/15/2005 10:43 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

Thank goodness my knee got better by itself, but perhaps Dr. Wolf can help with my carpal tunnel instead. How's the shoulder Mur?

Jason, sorry to disappoint you, but I think my tube's the same as yours, but blue instead of orange. The pic just made it look dark. The real nice "Art Bin" black one cost twice as much, so I opted for the cheaper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home