Monday, November 14, 2005

effing scary

So both my parents went to Jerusalem last Tuesday as part of a group pilgrimage. Then the next day we hear about the bombings in Amman, Jordan. I worried a little bit about it, but I thought they were safe in Jerusalem. I didn't have details about their trip, only the dates.

Then yesterday, my sister says to me, "Oh, 'mother' and 'father' are ok." I was like, yeah...because they're far away from the most recent bombings. "Well they first landed in Amman and stayed at a hotel there overnight! And they have to go through Amman again on their way back" WTF!!

At that point I freaked. And so now I'm worried. Effing terrorists, my sister worked at the Pentagon back in 2001 when they attacked then, but thankfully she survived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home