Wednesday, November 09, 2005

lol

Tonight treated me to several "burst-out-laughing" moments. You gotta love those.

1. Checked my yahoo email at work and yahoo usually features a rotating gallery of really annoying pictures of these people on the beach or having "fun" ek-ek. But tonight totally surprise me when I saw this:

Usually, I'd get all "eww, yuck, gross," and turn away to not look at it, but for some reason, this pic made me laugh out loud! So unexpected and so out there. Wacky indeed.

2. Right when I left work, the rain started to come down and fell heavy for one hot moment. I made a mad dash to my car, and I freaked out because I carried Angelina Rodriguez in my backpack and I can't have my laptop get wet! As I scrambled to get Angelina in the backseat and then grab my umbrella from the trunk, the car parked across the way from me started to flash their hi-beams. I noticed that it was Bancy's car. I don't know how long she'd sat out there in the car because she didn't call to tell me that she'd left her office already. Whatever. I didn't have time to play headlight games with her because I needed to head to class.

3. Watched "Drawn Together" while I ate my late after-class dinner. After my meal, I drank water to down my horse-pill-size glucosamine tablets, Unfortunately, this act coincided with an angry exchange between Captain Hero and Wooldoor Sockbat:

CH: Oh come on, you're the one who promised to marry her
WS: You're the one who promised to marry her first...and third
CH: Don't make me kick your ass!
WS: Don't make me suck your d!@k!
CH: Don't make me cuddle you like a baby!
WS: Don't make me suck your d!@k!

Yeah, so I spit my water out when I burst into laughter. It's a sick and crazy show, just like me, buwhahahahaha

2 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least i have one! muwahahahaha

 
At 11/10/2005 11:04 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

oh yeah anon, i bet it's not as big as Captain Hero's!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home