Wednesday, September 21, 2005

this week sucks!

I'm in despair. I don't like my history teacher, I don't like the assignments. I'm overwhelmed. This is the first semester at SFSU where I feel burnt out and am debating whether to drop the history class. The workload, the many many late late nights, I'm just tired. It's the first time where I really feel like I want to drop a class, and what a damn shame. The stress-out feeling every day, every hour, every minute, is getting so old and tired. Hell, I'm old and tired. I can't recover from a late night that quickly anymore. Today's the last day to drop a class. I must decide within the next few hours if I'll drop the history class. Working full time sucks, going to school now sucks. I just want a vacation from it all. I'm just so tired.

1 Comments:

At 9/26/2005 9:38 AM, Blogger Lena said...

so, did you drop the class?? in inquiring mind wants to know...:-) Just stopping by to check out your site. Hope things are going well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home