Saturday, September 03, 2005

finally, no more screaming!

A new rage in Europe: "Dancing in Silence All the Rave." I think it's an interesting concept. I mean finally, you can converse in your normal voice; no more screaming at the top of your lungs just to say to your friend you think someone's cute. But I myself like to make some noise while I dance that gets drowned out by the booming music, like "woo-hoo yeeaah, baby!" Will someone tap you on the shoulder and tell you to keep it down? Hmm, what if people also sing along to the songs, does that defeat the purpose?

2 Comments:

At 9/06/2005 4:36 PM, Blogger Mur said...

That's weird!

 
At 9/06/2005 4:53 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

Just the thought of watching all these people dancing in "silence" is weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home