Friday, February 10, 2006

car resume

Not only do I know how to change a flat tire on cars (which really impresses a whole lot of people - I changed both Pastris and Bancy's, Angel's, rental cars in San Diego and Houston), I also now know how to fix a burnt out headlight bulb. Angel now has two functioning "eyes" again. Her passenger side light went dark two or three days ago; it was such a bummer.

It's amazing how so much light generates from such a tiny bulb, with a little help from the reflectors in the headlamp.

3 Comments:

At 2/10/2006 9:05 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

Impressive.

 
At 2/12/2006 12:34 AM, Blogger It's just me said...

thanks, i felt so butch afterwards.

 
At 2/12/2006 1:41 PM, Blogger laragitara said...

Congratulation RPaul & Vincent on the Ben Needham piece ("Terra Firma"). It's a beautiful painting!

Thanks so much for stopping by the gallery. I'm sorry I missed you. I hope I see you at next weekend's reception.

Fides/LG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home