Sunday, February 12, 2006

sleepless in daly city

Don't know why, but for whatever reason, I can't sleep just by lying on my back anymore. The only way I can get some zzz's is when I lie on my side, the left in particular. My problem with this is that both my shoulder and hip hurts (insert fake crying here). I'm not happy that it's come to this (fake tears), and I only noticed the frequency of this habit since coming back from Houston a few weeks ago. I'm also thinking a reason might be the fact that I'm sick this past week, and that perpetuated the madness (fake sob). My shoulders hurt (fake cry).

2 Comments:

At 2/13/2006 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

quick! someone call the waaaaAAAAmbulance!

 
At 2/13/2006 11:46 AM, Blogger laragitara said...

try acupuncture or see a chiropractor. really works!!

LG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home