Monday, December 12, 2005

tiiiight, argh

My shoulders are so freakin tight right now, it's almost unbearable. I think what happened is I moved my laptop to a higher table this weekend so I could spread out my notes for the final I took online. So my ergonomics went down the tube, well not that I had good home ergonomics to begin with.

So the height difference coupled with stress is doing a big number on my back and neck and trapezius (that's very clinical of me; insert coy smile here). I'm thinking about calling my former classmate turned masseur for a massage tomorrow. Damn, I really don't want to shell out $70 in these hard times.

Beauty Bath, where are you to take me away????? You know Corazon Aquino's not the only one who needs you right now.

Well one more thing was lifted off my shoulders today, when I talked to the boss about considering me working part time during spring semester. She said she'll think about it, but it's really up to another boss who we haven't hired yet that'll oversee the sub-department where I'm possibly going, to make the final decision. So now this means I gotta wait til the end of January to find out my fate.

One more thing was lifted, but I think my inability to finish, er, start my research paper last night took me back one day, so am I screwed? We'll see.

3 Comments:

At 12/13/2005 4:40 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

I'm confused. Aren't you/Didn't you move?

 
At 12/13/2005 6:25 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

you see, i'm still here (semester's not over yet) and still debating, even tho the cake said to move.

 
At 12/15/2005 9:50 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

The cake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home