Sunday, December 11, 2005

it's scrunchy time

I'm dreading this week. Thank goodness I just finished my online final, so that's one less nerve-wracking thing I need to stress out about.

1. Talk to boss about the possibility of me working part-time come spring semester so I could take three or four (yowza) classes. I think I can survive with 20 hours of work pay, but perhaps I'll ask for 25. If she doesn't allow that, then I'll need to refine plan B and C.

2. I need to write up my research paper on designer/typographer Jennifer Sterling tonight, so I can put the Powerpoint presentation together by tomorrow.

3. The Powerpoint presentation on Jennifer Sterling is Wednesday night, and I'm totally nervous. For some reason, speaking in front of that class makes me nervous.

4. For Graphic Design III: produce my own brand identity (logo, business card), produce a portfolio, produce cd packaging for resume and cd portfolio.

It's crazy, but I actually thought to myself today: "Go out with a bang. This is your last week of school, so put in a couple of all-nighters for good measure and do homework real late."

I really just want to finish the semester. It's the toughest so far. Beauty Bath, take me away! Ha!

2 Comments:

At 12/11/2005 9:49 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

You need some Spam.

 
At 12/12/2005 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! do you know scrunchy is a hair accessorie from the late 90s? therefore, i thought you were referring to putting your hair up, or something.... ;)

GOOD LUCK! i'm sure you'll do super! break an arm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home