Wednesday, December 14, 2005

scooooooooore


Full moon's tomorrow night. It's exciting. I refuse to stay up late tonight to work on my final project for Friday's class. I'm gonna treat me to some beautiful sleep. SG and I had a funny conversation about my relationship with sleep earlier today; those were some good times.

So tonight was the final day for the history class. For some reason, my powerpoint presentation on graphic designer Jennifer Sterling got all screwy. The white background turned black, so you couldn't see the bullet points and any other text. Oh well, I think I did well for the speaking part at least. I wasn't nervous and shaking as anticipated, and made eye contact with some members of my audience who actually paid attention. Most importantly, I don't think I stuttered that much. Even the Sheenster helped me to relax by raising her hand as if to ask a question...good thing she sat way in the back.

I think feeling extremely tired the whole day is like a drug for me, because that also helped me to relax for the presentation.

Work's crazy as usual, they keep handing me work that's due in like a minute or yesterday...those fools.

The session with my therapist was pretty good. I babbled mostly about events from the last two weeks or so, the craziness with decision-making, or lack thereof, and the stress from both work and school. She was pretty cool and told me to take it easy this weekend, to detox from the madness, and then think more about decisions on Monday. I'm totally down with that. Focus on your priorities for this week, she said. That meant focus on just school. She was even concerned about me not getting any sleep. She did make me wait for about fifteen mintues before seeing though. I wasn't too pleased with that. I mean if you're gonna have me come in at 9am, make sure to meet me at 9am.

2 Comments:

At 12/15/2005 9:53 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

Your subconscious will continue to work on the problem while you are relaxing. It's true!

 
At 12/15/2005 4:50 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

and then i'm supposed to one day wake up and see the light?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home