Saturday, December 17, 2005

detox day 1

I instinctively woke up at around 8:30am, but decided to sleep a little longer, so I got out of bed at almost 11. Part of my relaxation treatment this weekend was to basically lazy it up, which is exactly what I did. I lazied it up too much that I missed going to the post office before they closed to pick up a package.

I did wake up to find a line of marching ants from somewhere to a butter knife and fork that I inadvertently left on the sink unwashed. So after getting Angel's oil changed, I grabbed the bottle of Avon Skin-So-Soft that I left at work to fix the ant problem. That product really takes care of a lot of insect issues; it acts like mosquito repellent and ant "repellent" also.

The rain fell constantly, and to my surprise, the drive to Elk Grove took a little less time than I anticipated, I maded it at around 2 1/2 hours. The drive gave me tight shoulders, a headache, pangs of hunger, and it took a lot of strength and attention to prevent my eyelids from shutting.

Luckily, Roomie ordered chinese takeout, and I scarfed down right when I arrived.

Oh how I missed the karaoke, but it took me a while to feel comfortable singing again, even with just Roomie in the room. I felt shy at first, and never really "found my voice. Roomie produced several perfect scores, while I averaged 98 for the evening.

I'm doing about four loads of laundry this weekend, it's about three-four weeks worth, so it's not a 100% relaxing weekend, there's chores to do.

1 Comments:

At 12/20/2005 5:14 PM, Blogger Lena said...

Hey homie...sorry about your ant problems...lol. I've been away from blogger for a little while. Now, I'm gonna take off my shoes and make myself comfortable while I read what I missed while I was gone. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home