Wednesday, September 28, 2005

it's the little things

Ok, I don't have much of a life, it either takes a whole lot to get me excited or it's the small things that get me worked up.

After I took Angel for a car wash at the Westlake Chevron, I decided to visit Trader Joe's for diced onions since I'm in the area. After parking, I take a small detour next door to TJ's at the new World Market. I wanted to check out their selection of wooden chairs for my apartment so possible guests can take a seat if they don't like sitting on the stools that came with the studio, because those don't have back support, blase blase.

Luckily World Market had some wooden folding chairs made of walnut, I believe. I love the dark wood, it's so elegant and it doesn't look so cheap. It's actually only $16.99, I mean that's a lot for someone who really can't mess with a tight budget, but it's a necessity, that's how justified it...but it's true, really.

Another item I found there, a nice bowl, perfect for when I get a take out order of #16, Imperial Rolls & Rice Noodle from Tu Lan. The bowl's not too big or too small, just in the middle. I don't know what it is with me and my fetish with bowls, but it's been so many years since my last bowl acquisition. I'll need to make a special trip down to 6th and Market for an order of #16 sometime this week.

Oh, and speaking of the Yuridia DVD, it's bad news; I didn't get any homework done when I got home from the short shopping trip and dinner with J. Marq at IHOP. I'm virtually glued to the tv basking in Yuri's glorious voice. Watching the footage from the conciertos really add "meat" to all the songs I listened to all these months via CD and iPod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home