Tuesday, August 09, 2005

to Ashley!

...goes the Impromptu Award of Excellence in the Field of Outstanding Achievement in Spirited Valley-Gurl Blog Readings without Rehearsal! Congratulations Ashley! Hilary Swank better watch out!

Whew, Ashley and I just got off the phone and let me tell you that he gave my blog entry "monday morning thought garbage" a brand new spin: Valley Girl. Oh if only I had the capability to record that phone convo. Totally turned my morning around, after a depressing convo with my dentist's office. They want me to pay $276 for a freakin' crown, and around $1K to replace a bridge. Talk about highway robbery. I guess that's how much these things cost...stay tuned for a blog where I go off on "the MAN" and "his" enslavement of us poor folk!

Anycrane, Pastris, you're right about posting someone's real name on here. That's so unlike me; I'll change it now to "Nilado Goniabeg" ;-)

And "La Camisa Negra" makes me wanna dance...oh I wanna dance with somebody, I wanna feel the heeeaaatttt...yeah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home