Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Stella!

That show "Stella" on Tuesday nights at 10:30pm on Comedy Central is a hoot! I remember the three main cast members starring in a show called "The State," playing on MTV way back in 1994 I believe. Of course fans of that show will know that some castmembers of "Reno 911" also came from "The State." I wonder if they'll release "The State" on DVD sometime, as I can't find my VHS tape that contain all of its episodes :-(
I also remember seeing several castmembers at 1015 Folsom in 1995. (Can't remember what the club was called back then, but it was "a gay" night. Ironically, the only "gay" member of the show wasn't at the club that night.)

Just found out that "Drawn Together: Season One" is scheduled for release on October 4, according to amazon.com! Is this exciting news or what?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home