Thursday, August 04, 2005

fun morning

There were two things that made my morning fun: 1. Andrew (with my eyebrows) on "Sarah & NoName," 2. This article.

1. Andrew told a funny story about how his English instructor at Laney College mispelled the word "PUBLIC" so it read "PUBIC" on the board instead. His constant laughter while telling the story made the story even more funny.

Hearing his little story and me laughing like crazy in the car made coming to work bearable, especially since I (stupidly) stayed up almost til 1am last night because I watched several track & field races from last summer's Olympics on video tape. As a result, I got up from bed at 8:23am, and work starts at 9am. Amazingly, I was just about 10 minutes late!

2. My coworker Bancy sent the article via email with a caption asking: "you sure you'd want to be a girl? check out what my peeps have to say..."

You see, Bancy and I joked around several times about how if I were a girl, I'd look totally hot and beautiful and perfect (whatever that is, right?)...but that's if I got the same rack that she has; her twins look great!

Anycrane, she also calls me her "Jack to my Karen," for those familiar with the show "Will & Grace," but I always need to correct her by saying that I'm the "Karen to her Jack" instead. The only things I have missing are the excessive boozing and pill-popping, and of course a nice rack. How ironic, eh?

3 Comments:

At 8/04/2005 2:56 PM, Blogger laragitara said...

Isa's a huge fan of W&G, and she does a really good Karen impersonation. Yesterday she told me she had a dream she was playing Karen in a play.

"Honey, get me a martini, and DON'T WASTE ANY SPACE WITH THOSE
OLIVES!"

 
At 8/05/2005 12:45 AM, Blogger It's just me said...

That's too funny. Talent and sass; I like that. How old is she now?

 
At 8/05/2005 9:36 AM, Blogger laragitara said...

she's 11, turning 28.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home