Tuesday, August 02, 2005

the "eyebrows" have it

Talked on the phone with my friend Ashley this morning while both of us while at each other's work across town, and one of the topics covered was this guy named Andrew, who frequently guests on the "Sarah and No Name" radio show Thursday mornings at Alice, 97.3FM. I went to look for a picture of him because I've always been curious about what he looks like. He doesn't look at all like I thought, well mostly nobody looks the way they sound when you finally see them in person, or in this case, in photos, right? Ashley said what I thought: Andrew and I have similar eyebrows/forehead. I kinda felt warm inside; it's like finding a long-lost twin or something, haha, well maybe not that extreme...I was just really bored, and maybe you can tell, not much of a life these days.

Speaking of no life, my summer class resumed last night because our instructor was scheduled to return from his conference in China, but a guest t.a. said he couldn't catch an earlier flight. Anyway, I used the time to finish the homework that I neglected to work on during the week and a half the instructor went away.

Didn't stay until 9:45pm, our regular class end-time; I left at around 8pm, and performed another sage cleansing upon arriving home because I unnecessarily freaked myself out the night before, letting thoughts of a "strange energy" enter my mind. The "energy" had a face like the creepy old man from "Poltergeist 2." I really don't know what that's about...maybe I just need a nice long vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home