Monday, August 01, 2005

call me...

I really feel like it's time to "change" my name again. I switched to "Paul" instead of the "R." right after graduating from high school back in the days of wine and roses. Different people call me by variations of Paul, like Pasha, Pavel, Pavi (all Russian), Pablo, Puto Pablo, Paulie, etc.

I still must keep the same initials: R.P.M.V., as all the kids in my family were named with first names that start with my dad's first letter of his first name, then the second name after my mom's first letter of her first name. Then of course M is for my mom's maiden name which all the kids use as middle name; it's a Giliginich thing, right? A variation of the spanish tradition. Now those folks have long names!

So what's a good name that starts with "P?" any suggestions?

4 Comments:

At 8/01/2005 10:26 PM, Blogger laragitara said...

i don't know about names that start with P, but the name that starts with R will always be special to me.

:-)

LG

 
At 8/01/2005 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you will always be R. to me ... but, then I knew you back when you were R! Here a list of words that start with P. Would they make a good name? Well, that's for you to decide.

Pinkie, Pram, Pesto, Pimp, Puff, Pouncer, Pickle, Petty, Potty, Pitty, Poops, Pops, and Persnickity.

~your San Diego fan club!

 
At 8/04/2005 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about the tagalog word for bilat?

 
At 8/05/2005 12:50 AM, Blogger It's just me said...

SDFC, good ones there. My roommate will probably pick up a few of those and actually start calling me by them!

LG, I remember you laughing when I asked for your opinion of "R. Paolo." I'm laughing now just thinking about that moment...but Paolo does hold a special place in my heart, so who knows?

I've been called Pek Pek too many times, but that's also a good one :-0

 

Post a Comment

<< Home