Monday, August 15, 2005

sweet dreams

Over the weekend, I hounded Roomie to buy me a new VHS/DVD recorder from Costco so we can transfer our tapes to DVD. He said he'll get it for Christmas, but I was really excited and wanted it on Saturday, but he still resisted. So I came up with a great idea: since he usually falls asleep before I do, I should just talk to him while he sleeps. It's a brilliant idea where I whisper in his ear, "You're gonna get me a VCR/DVD recorder from Costco." It's all subliminal/brainwashing/hypnotizing techniques while he sleeps so he'll get trained. Well the weekend's over and unfortunately I forgot to follow through with my plans, and lo and behold, I've got no new DVD recorder. Well there's always next weekend, who knows, by then I may have other things to whisper in his ear, like a new laptop, some clothes, you know fun stuff like that. We'll see if it works, bwhahahahahahaha.

4 Comments:

At 8/15/2005 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, doesn't your roomie read your blog? won't he then subconsciously resist your whispers?

 
At 8/15/2005 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lets go running this week! or should we stop by ambrosia? lol

 
At 8/16/2005 3:26 PM, Blogger It's just me said...

1. nah, nothing can resist me, bwhahahahaha.

2. maybe we can go run to ambrosia!!!

 
At 8/17/2005 5:36 PM, Blogger Mur said...

you crack me up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home