Friday, August 12, 2005

sandhya

I think I found my long-lost twin: Sandhya! Her blog posts totally capture my attention for some reason, maybe because she's expressing some of my sentiments, like this one regarding Kaiser, or just her whacky stories here and there. She's also a photographer! There's also a picture of her in that site.

Well maybe "twin" is a little extreme, because she's a republican after all, and she's probably not as krazy as I am, lol. But I wonder what she's like in person. Don't get me wrong, I'm no stalker or anything, but I've just gone back to her blog several times, catching up on all her posts; I find them entertaining so far. Oh if only I could articulate my displeasure with the healthcare system, the government, the MAN, the capitalist pigs that run this country and most of the world for that matter, I'm set. I'll make my attempt soon enough though. Sometimes it's just hard to put into words what I'm thinking.

Well, she actually reminds me more of Ashley, seems like they have the same personality, from what I read or sense...or maybe it's just the way they both make me feel. They both make me laugh, so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home